Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A bit of a rant...

What a lovely way to start a day...Arguing and bickering abounds. I'm not going to get it get to me though. I've been doing a lot of thinking about everything that has happened in my life and I've come to the conclusion that I have let far too many things slide in my life. Sometimes it is good to keep your mouth shut, but I've been forced into things I did not want to do and forced out of things that I created because I didn't stand my ground. I'm not bitter with anybody as really, letting those things happen was MY fault. I've let people walk all over me to avoid fights, but half the time, those people decide to tell the world that I am the one with a problem, not them. I'm going to stand my ground for better or worse.

On a totally unrelated note, I've got a birthday party to play at this Friday. I'm really excited as I haven't played rock music in a band since January 06. I know I'm good enough and I know it has been far too long. I don't want to get myself overly excited, but I have a feeling that things are turning around finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment