Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A new day...

So, I've finally given in to the lure of the blog. I see this as a good alternative to writing in a journal (I keep misplacing mine) and also a good way to write without having it all over facebook.

So...as for the topics I intend to write about...I'll be writing about whatever tickles my fancy. I'm playing music again so that will be a common theme. I'm also getting back into writing wrestling articles, which may show up on here as well. The main purpose for having this is that I enjoy being able to make my thoughts heard without the restriction of characters per post that most places have. I'm not a fan of twitter. I don't "Tweet". When I have an opinion it generally comes out more as a roar than a litlte "tweet".

I'm going to stop at this for now, but will likely be updating with more posts in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment